Context: ISO/TC 269 Working Group 5 is/was working on an updated ISO/DIS 22163 to adapt and reach a worldwide consensus on the requirements. However, due to the high number of comments, the next revision of the rail industry requirements (ISO 22163) will include several changes to the currently published edition. Updating the IRIS Scheme is expected in 1st Quarter 2023. This means, that ISO/TS 22163:2017 upgrades to ISO 221263:2023 and IRIS Certification® Conformity Assessment: 2020 upgrades to IRIS Certification Rules:2023 (titles might change with release). In this transition it is utmost important to quickly understand all changes and modifications in order to maintain your IRIS Certificate, including the IRIS Quality Performance Levels such as SILVER or GOLD. This seminar will facilitate and help to better understand all the new requirements and how to manage the change implementation in the most reasonable way.
Trainer: Andreas Heinzmann
as usual in the IRIS Academy, we will share our best knowledge first hand with you! In line with our credo The Best for the Best in the Rail Industry”, Andreas Heinzmann will present this seminar. He is a founder of the IRIS system and was the first president of the IRIS Group. Under his leadership, the certification system has been developed. Hence, he has been and still is a major contributor to all previous revisions. Among other things, he was also a member of the five-member team of experts, which has worked out the draft of the ISO/TS 22163 standard and gave numerous comments concerning the ISO DIS 22163 download comments. He provides first-hand information that hardly anyone else could deliver. In addition, he motivates participants to deploy the IRIS requirements by explaining the usefulness and interrelations between the IRIS requirements, and by providing a wealth of context information and practical examples of the rail industry. He promotes a modern, user-friendly and lean set of visual business processes in a very clear structure. He will discuss good solutions that will bring you forward on your way to GOLD.
Objectives: this course provides new inside, but also refreshes exiting knowledge. Amongs all the new information around the IRIS Scheme update, it addresses also other topics, since meanwhile all IRIS guidelines are udated. This semonar builds on the IRIS basics and gives on top numerous time-saving practical tips on how to achieve Silver or Gold efficiently (many exercises and interesting topics for IRIS professionals).
Target group: this course requires IRIS skills and achievements such as either the degree of an IRIS Coach, an Internal IRIS Auditor or an IRIS Manager. Furthermore, all process owners and process experts are invited who take care of the continual improvement of their business management systems. This seminar is a continuation of the basic course INTERNAL IRIS AUDITOR.
Content: specifically, we will elaborate on the following topics:
- understanding the differences between ISO/TS 22163:2017 and ISO 221263:2023 as well as IRIS Certification® Conformity Assessment: 2020 to IRIS Certification Rules:2023.
- discussion of the change impact on all mandatory and optional processes, their interactions with other processes, their meaningfulness and priorities during the transition phase,
- solutions to implement changing requirements in business processes (Flowcharts),
- IRIS Guideline 1:2020 KPIs, Guideline 2: 2022 FIRST ARTICLE INSPECTION, Guideline 3:2020 MAINTENANCE, Guideline 4: 2022 RAMS / LCC, Guideline 5: 2022 OBSOLESCENCE MANAGEMENT Guideline 6: 2020 SPECIAL PROCESSES, Guideline 7: 2021 PROBLEM SOLVING,Guideline 8:2022 CONFIGURATION AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT, IRIS Guideline 9: 2021 Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), IRIS Guideline 10: 2021 PROJECT MANAGEMENT, Guideline 11:2021 CUSTOMER PERCEPTION sowie CC-Rail Guideline1:2022: RISK AND OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT,
- many other topics, including exercises and valuable templates for your further direct use,
- mutual exchange and discuss best practices of the railway industry.
- all topics are didactically prepared in a conference booklet. In the past, our training materials have been awarded top marks by many participants. We are sure that you will also refer to this booklet more often in the future. We make every effort to keep all our documentation up to date. Our booklets are used as a guide and benchmark by many companies around the world.
Knowledge of and experiences with ISO/TS 2263 would be an advantage as their requirements are an integral part of the seminar.
Duration: 2,5 exciting and intensive days (20 seminar hours).
Dates, minimum number of participants, number of vacant seats, agendas, venues, course fees and discount rates: these information can be found in the course table at https://www.cc-rail.info/en/academy/ On this page, please either follow the linked offers or click on the green registration button.
Proof of performance: you will award a certificate as IRIS LEAD AUDITOR, including a detailed proof of achievement.
Language: the lecture and seminar documents are in English.
Handout sample: please download a reading sample.
Customer satisfaction: CC-Rail is the world’s first and still the only provider of a comprehensive IRIS training concept that meets a wide variety of requirements, ranging from 2-day events to challenging 40-hour IRIS seminars. We have invested more than 1200 hours in all these seminar preparations and offer much more than just assisted reading. The IRIS Academy has been the HIGH SCHOOL” for managers in the railway industry since 2009. It is globally known and highly appreciated in the industry for its unique training standard according its motto only the best for the bests” as well as for its exceptional practical proximity. So far, more than 1700 managers from all continents have benefited from the seminars offered by the IRIS Academy. 95% of them rated our courses as EXCELLENT” and recommend this to others. Hence you can look forward to a seminar that exceptional differs from events of other provider.
Inquiries for inhouse seminars: please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . We try to respond within 24 hours.
Registration for public seminars: please visit the course table at https://www.cc-rail.info/en/academy/ and book under “Details”.
Booking deadline: immediately after the registration deadline, we must pay for our reservations (travel, lodging, conference arrangements, printing, and your certificates). Therefore, it is very important for us that you register for the seminar as soon as possible in order to reach the minimum number of participants required economically. Once the seminar is confirmed, you can still register up to 2 business days before the seminar starts, depending on the availability of vacant seats. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, unfortunately, the seminar will have to be cancelled. Therefore, please do not book your trip until you have received our official invitation to the training.