The trainer is:
• very experienced in railway industry, and
• has in-depth understanding of IRIS,
• able to quote relevant examples from other companies, audits etc.,
• able to provide good suggestions that suits our company’s situation,
• can relate to other Quality- or Business Management Systems, e.g. automotive industry.
• presentation of requirements in flowchart format makes it easy to follow and understand,
• guidelines and recommendations were clear,
• pace was good,
• many idea and clarity as well on how a good project should be run
• arrange for specific departments to attend the relevant topics.
It was fruitful and good to familiarize with the new IRIS requirements (ISO/TS 22163),
it helps also improving my management skills in the rail industry,
a lot of best practice examples can be applied directly in my daily work,
the presentation of training materials are well organized and easy to understand.